Webinars: Expert Insights in Sustainability & Fitness Instruction
In November, UCLA Extension presents webcasts on two timely topics – Sustainability and Fitness Instruction & Nutrition.
Whether you are interested in improving the health of the planet or the people who live on it, learn from our experts!
Business and Sustainability are linked, affecting the bottom line, communities, and the planet.
- Explore universities as laboratories for sustainability with Nurit Katz, Chief Sustainability Officer, UCLA
- Learn water conservation lessons from Mark Susser, Landscape Architect
- Shea Cunningham, Sustainability Strategist, offers insights on sustainability from the public policy and nonprofit perspectives.
Watch: Sustainability Webinar
- Explore Healthy Habits with Micheline Vargas, DrPH, RCEP, CSCS, CNS, Lifestyle Therapy Resource Inc.
- Learn about Fitness Trends with John Farr, MS, MA, CSCS, USAW, Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Hear the answer to what makes Healthy Communities with Elizabeth Likes, MA, Exercise Physiologist and Educator, Likes Fitness
- Find out about Fitness Myths & Philosophy with John Diestel, MS, ACSM Certified Exercise Specialist
- Review the facts on Practical Nutrition with Suzanne Elizondo, MS, RD, Nutrition Instructor and Wellness Coach